Do you want to travel, acquire a property or reside for more than 90 days in Spain?

We are experts on immigration Law and Foreign affairs. Regardless of your situation in the country, we can help you obtain your visa or the Spanish residence permit.

Do you want to study or work in Spain?

We provide personalized advice on the student visa or internship residence permit process.

Do you live in Spain and wish to bring your relatives over?

We bring families together by offering legal advice and complete guidance throughout the legal process.

Are you in Spain and want to regularize your paperwork and situation?

We can process your residence permit for you so you can stay and work in the country according to the Spanish Law.

Our legal advice on immigration matters is complete and personalized. We guarantee that you will travel or reside in Spain with all the legal requirements. We make your transition to this new country easy.